For the second year, UC is partnering with XTC to provide an opportunity for UC Entrepreneurs to reach another global audience. The UC Startup Innovation Challenge is being held in partnership with Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC), the world’s largest startup competition for entrepreneurs addressing global challenges. All applicants to the UC Startup Innovation Challenge will be automatically entered into XTC. UC Startup Innovation Challenge winners will automatically advance as finalists in XTC’s regional startup competition.
7 KEY CATEGORIES
XTC 2020 METRICS
TOP-NOTCH GLOBAL JUDGES
REGIONAL EVENTS IN 10 COUNTRIES
APPLICATIONS FROM 87 COUNTRIES
INVESTORS ON THE XTC EVALUATION COMMITTEE
FINALISTS FROM 19 COUNTRIES
FINALISTS ARE FEMALE-FOUNDED COMPANIES
- Finalists have received over $1.5M in investments from Partners or Judges (direct reporting)
- At least 16 Finalists have raised over $51M since being selected as an XTC Finalist (Source: Pitchbook + direct reporting)
- 1 XTC startup (non-finalist) received investment from an XTC partner after meeting at an XTC regional competition
- 1 known collaboration between an XTC startup and an XTC partner corporation has been launched
- 100+ introductions made between XTC Finalists and XTC partners, judges and network investors since July.
… More to come!
XTC 2020 WINNERS
XTC 2020 JUDGING PANEL
Corporate President and CSO,
Partner Emeritus, Charles River Ventures
Founding Partner, Draper Associates
Founding Partner, AME Cloud Ventures Co-Founder, Yahoo!